Pitching Video Analysis
Pitching Instructor: ANDREW FORD
The hardest part about being an athlete especially a pitcher is avoiding injury. Pitching and throwing analysis is a very critical part in player development. If you or your pitching coach aren’t videoing your pitching delivery, you are missing out big time. The throwing arm is one of the fastest moving parts in all of sports. If you trust your coach who is just eye balling your son’s delivery your crazy. You might be able to pick up on some obvious flaws but will miss the really important things. Pitching is a kinetic chain if you’re not transferring power at the right time you won’t maximize your velocity.
What to expect from a video analysis?
1. Slow motion video voice over break down of your mechanics
2. List of drills to correct mechanical flaws
3. Links to videos of me performing drills tailored to your issues
4. Explanation on what and why this drill will help
Reasons why you should get a second opinion on your mechanics.
1. Arm hurts while pitching
2. Inconsistent while pitching
3. Lack of velocity
4. Losing velocity and not sure why
5. Just need to learn the basic mechanics for younger pitchers
6. Unorthodox throwing mechanics that nobody seems to be able to fix
7. If you don’t understand what hip to shoulder separation is.
1 video analysis 49.99
4 package 189.99
10 package 449.99